We all know women will go to great lengths to for flawless skin and shiny hair. The good news is that not all beauty treatments cost a fortune or require a trip to the dermatologist office or the hair salon. As the Do-It-Yourself beauty trend continues to grow, we’re all looking for innovative ways to make their own beauty products at home. Recently, the Vitamin Shoppe introduced a line of Aromatherapy Oils, including carrier, essential and skincare oils that have a variety of benefits, and are popular ingredients in DIY recipes for healthier hair and glowing skin. Here are three fun & easy beauty recipes to try for your next at-home spa day.
Peppermint Foot Scrub:
Avocado & Argan Oil Hair Mask:
Lavender Body Scrub:
Want more? Check out some of other quick DIY beauty tips below:
• dry scalp? apply a few drops of avocado oil to help restore moisture
• chapped lips? add a few drops of argan oil to brown sugar for an exfoliating lip scrub
• split ends? try a few drops of macadamia or argan oil in your hair
• dry skin? add 1 tbsp of coconut oil to your bath water, soak and enjoy!
• dry cuticles? rub a few drops of argan oil on your nail beds for a moisturizing treat