I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for RapidLash. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
Ladies, let’s talk lashes. How happy are you with yours? Mine are short and fine – basically what every girl dreams about. Am I right?!! Sigh. If you’re a long time reader you know how much I envy girls with long beautiful lashes. The only way to make my eyelashes noticeable is to pile on the mascara or glue on those pesky false lashes. So when I asked to try RapidLash, an Eyelash Enhancing Serum, I jumped at the chance to make my lashes stand-out!
So what’s so great about RapidLash? Well it not only works on eyelashes but eyebrows too! In fact, its clinically-proven formula helps enhance, condition, and strengthen eyelashes and eyebrows. With ingredients like biotin, pumpkin seed extract, and soybean oil, RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum will make your lashes look longer, fuller, thicker, and more youthful. I decided to use it solely on my eyelashes since my eyebrows are pretty thick to begin with.
It’s been about 6 weeks since I started using RapidLash and the results are in. While I would love to say that eyelashes are drastically different, they’re not exactly. There is a change, but it’s subtle. Mostly, I’ve noticed a difference in fullness and darkness as you can see in the before and after pictures. These pictures were taken with no mascara on by the way. And I can definitely tell there’s been some change, but especially after I put mascara on. (Not pictured). I feel like I don’t need to pile it on as much as I used to, and they certainly didn’t look as full or healthy before. (Just for reference, I did not change my mascara during this entire process so I could compare).
I must say, I’m really happy with the difference I’ve seen so far. The serum is easy to put on and I had no adverse reaction to it, which I was really concerned about. The only time I felt it sting a little was when I put too much on and it went into my eye. But I flushed it with water and it was fine. On that note, I would suggest you close your eye while you’re putting on the serum and apply it from root to tip. I found it easier to do it that way, then if you put it on like if you were applying mascara, (with your eye open). I’m going to continue to use RapidLash to see if there’s even MORE improvement during the next few weeks, and of course keep you dolls informed.
In case you were interested in trying RapidLash for yourself, here are a few key facts you should know:
- RapidLash should be used once daily on eyelashes free of makeup
- RapidLash is not a prescription, but a cosmetic, over-the-counter product Ideal for both men and women, this product has not been tested on animals, is fragrance-free, ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested and is safe for contact lens wearers
- Users can typically see best results in 8 weeks to achieve the best results in improvement of the appearance of eyelashes and eyebrows, but consumers have seen results in as little as 4 weeks.
- Sold at the following in-store and online retailers: CVS, ULTA, Bed Bath & Beyond, Meijer, Fred Meyer, Kohl’s, drugstore.com, dermstore.com, skinstore.com, Walmart.com, and Costco.com
- Retails for $49.95 or less.
What do you think? Would you try it?