Once August rolls around I start fantasizing about Fall. I know we still have a few weeks of summer left, but I can't help but be overwhelmed with the sudden urge to get my hands on a few things for the autumn season. So, here's what's on my current Lust List:
1. Stella & Dot Union Square Mariposa Scarf - I like this scarf because it's dark, but with a nice pop of color to it. I think it would look fantastic paired with a black coat too. ($59)
2. Phillip Lim for Target Handbags - This collection doesn't come out till September 15, but I can't wait to get my hands on these gorgeous handbags. ($50-55)
3. Stella & Dot Sutton Necklace - I love a good statement necklace and this one can be worn 5 different ways! Are you kidding me? Sold! ($128)
4. Essie Fall 2013 - I'm OB-SESSED with this collection! Especially 'For The Twill Of It', which has reflective shades of purple and green. So pretty. ($8)
5. Case Mate Glam Rose Gold Case - I love my Samasung Galaxy S4, but unfortunately retailers don't show it as much love as the iPhone. (Grrr!) I always have to search high and low for fashionable cases and this one is just what I've been looking for. ($50)
6. Top Shop Marnie - How cute are these flats?! Love the point and the two-toned color.
What have you been lusting over?