Everyone knows that accessories can make or break an outfit. And I don't know about you - but necklaces are my weakness! I love them all. Long pendants. Big statements. Delicate jewels. I'll take them all! But with all these different shapes and sizes sometimes you can get stuck figuring out which necklace suits your outfit best. Luckily, Charming Charlie took out the guesswork out and created this genius cheat sheet that styles everything for us!
2. The Crew Neck - Liven up the basic crew neck by adding a collar style necklace. It's a great way to open this neckline and flatter your face.
3. The Button Down - Wear a statement necklace under your collar for a twist on accessorizing the classic button down.
4. The Scoop Neck - Accentuate your scoop neck shirt with a necklace that matches the same shape and cut of the neckline.
5. The Strapless - Accentuate this simple neckline with a great statement necklace or a layered look.
6. The Boat Neck - The eye must travel! Complement the width of a boat neck by adding length with your necklace.
7. The Cowl Neck - Don't skip the detail - wear a great icon necklace on a short chain to draw the eye upwards.
8. The Turtle Neck - Blank canvas! A turtle neck is a great way to be creative. Add glam, sparkle, or keep it chic and simple.
9. The V Neck - Accentuate your neckline with a necklace of the same shape.
photo credit: charming charlie