The temperatures are rising and the sun is shining which means it's officially time to embrace the hot summer days ahead. I don't know about you, but I like to switch things up a bit in the summer. My essentials call for a fuss-free face, with plenty of sunblock, a bright mani, a beachy fragrance. Here are some of my favorite beauty essentials to beat the heat. What are yours?
1. Maybelline Baby Lips - A no fuss face means just slapping on some lip balm and keeping it natural. These lip balms are super moisturizing - plus give off a great tint. (find it here)
2. Benefit Watt's Up - I just started using this highlighter and it's the bomb.com! I use it on the cheekbones and browline for that perfect glow. (find it here)
3. Benefit Hoola Bronzer - This is the most perfect bronzer for my skin tone. So natural looking and amazing for contouring. (find it here)
4. L'Oreal Sublime Sun Sunscreen Oil - I know how important it is to use sunscreen, but I hate that most leave behind white streaks. This sunscreen goes on clear and leaves you glowing afterwards! (find it here)
5. Stella McCartney Summer - I got a sample of this and I can't stop wearing it! It's a light fresh scent that is inspired by warm summer days. (find it here)
6. Urban Decay De Slick Setting Spray - Seriously amazing. Controls shine on face even on the hot sticky summer days. (find it here)
7. Essie Summer 2013 Collection - I mean, how cute are these colors?!! I feel like need to be on a vacation sipping a frozen cocktails with these on. (find it here)