Well, thredUP is here to make your life a little easier this semester. You see, thredUP is an online kids consignment shop where you can save money (and time!) on all your favorite children's clothing brands. You'll find GAP, Gymboree, Mini Boden, Ralph Lauren and much more at up to 75% off retail prices! Which is great because we all know how fast kids grown in and out of clothes. Their clothing is hand-selected by quality assurance specialists, packaged with care and sent right to your door. You can even earn some cash by ordering a thredUP bag and reselling your own quality outgrown items for 20%-40% of each item's resale value!
So what does thredUP want to offer you for your Back-To-School plans?
Giveaway:One lucky reader will receive:
• A personal kids' style consultation with Carly Fauth, Chief Mom at thredUP!
• $50 box of clothing hand selected by Carly based on the style consultation.
- Follow thredUP on Twitter
- Become a new GFC Follower (If you're already a follower let me know you are)
- Subscribe to my feed HERE
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet this: I entered to win the Back 2 School clothing #giveaway from @thredUP and @babblingofmommy http://t.co/X1Pm3uyL
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Instagram @jennymoyett
- Add my button to your site
- If you're on Klout, +K my influence in Beauty or Fashion
*Please don't forget to leave your email address! Winners will be contacted via email only.*
Remember each one counts as a different entry so be sure to enter them separately. You may tweet once a day if you'd like, but be sure to leave comment on post about your re-tweets. Giveaway ends August 28th . A winner will be selected by random.org and will be notified via email.
UPDATE: Congratulations to Madeline Brubake, you're the winner! I'll contact you shortly.