Thursday, January 12, 2012
Every year the Pantone Color Institute picks the color of the year, and this year Tangerine Tango came out as the top color for 2012! This vibrant hue is supposed to emanate heat and energy and will most definitely add a bold pop of color to our wardrobe.
Personally, I'm loooving this color and decided to show it a little love. ♥
Are you a fan of Tangerine Tango?
1. Max & Chloe Andrew Hamilton Two-Tone Link Necklace
2. Ralph Lauren Black Label V Neck Cardigan
3. Forever 21 Structured Crossbody
4. John Lewis Cut-Out Shoulder Dress
5. Urban Outfitters Kimchi Suede Wedge
6. Juicy Couture 'Taylor' Jelly Watch